* 262.01 Deeded Acres with a 740 Sq Ft cabin with 2 bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
* Pathfinder Ditch/193 Acres of Water Right
* 12 AC under a side roll pivot system
* 73 AC of dry pasture land
* 90 AC of Flood Irrigated Crop Land
* Outstanding Fowl Hunting on two Branches of the Spotted Tail Creek.
Legal Description : 24-24-56 Sioux CO., NE., NWNW, S2NW, PT W2SW, E2SW EXCEOPT 13.4 AC in S2SW
Description : Unique Property with flood irrigation and dry land pasture including a 740 Sq Ft Cabin, and excellent water fowl hunting. This nice hunting cabin has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Irrigation water from Pathfinder Irrigation District totals 193 Acres. There is a side roll sprinkler for use in the 12 irrigated pasture land. This property also includes 90 AC of flood irrigated farmland, 73 AC of dry land pasture, along with 4 private water wells/3 irrigation wells and 1 domestic. This unique property has two branches of the Spotted Tail Creek where the best hunting area is located. This is a one of a kind property. Just 7 miles North of Mitchell, NE.
Taxes : 3495
Water Rights : PATHFINDER
Priced at : $585,000.00
Contact Bob Van Newkirk, Listing Agent