* 262.01 Deeded Acres with a 740 Sq Ft cabin with 2 bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
* Pathfinder Ditch/193 Acres of Water Right
* 102 AC under a side roll private system
* 70 AC of dry pasture land
* 90 AC of Flood Irrigated Crop Land
* Outstanding Fowl Hunting on two Branches of the Spotted Tail Creek.
Legal Description : 24-24-56 Sioux CO., NE., NWNW, S2NW, PT W2SW, E2SW EXCEOPT 13.4 AC in S2SW
Description : Unique Property with flood irrigation and dry land pasture including a 740 Sq Ft Cabin. and excellent foul hunting grounds. This nice hunting cabin has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Irrigation water from Pathfinder Irrigation District totals 193 Acres. There is a side roll sprinkler for use in the 102 irrigated pasture land. This property also includes 90 AC of flood irrigated farmland, 70 AC of dry land pasture, along with private water wells. This unique property has two branches of the Spotted Tail Creek where the best hunting area is located. This is a one of a kind property. Just 7 miles North of Mitchell, NE.
Taxes : 3490
Water Rights : PATHFINDER
Priced at : $585,000.00
Contact Bob Van Newkirk, Listing Agent